Friday, August 28, 2009

Paucity

Something of an epiphany came upon me today, in my musing about this upcoming year it occurred to me that by the end of it, I am more then likely going to be a complete emotional wreck. Even now before the start of this... (what some would call extremely important, others torturous) year I can feel my sanity slowly seeping and slipping and sliding away.
I hear somebody mention something about this trivial thing and that and all the comes to mind is, "I've got the *insert bad words* Leaving Cert, screw you and your (insert trivial matter your complaining about here) ".
My patience is at an all time low. I seem ready to snap and crack (and I'll also mention pop), and the year (technically) hasn't even started yet.
I think I might just give up my parents this year, that might actually help me to survive.
The pressure one of them is putting on me is enormous.
(whether she realizes it or not, and I've told her)
Maybe complaining online is the best way to vent these feelings of worry, tension, unhappiness, stress etc. I'm not sure.
(Question: which is better - Something of an epiphany came upon me today in my musing about this upcoming year. It occurred to me that by the end of it, I am more then likely going to be a complete emotional wreck. (OR) Something of an epiphany came upon me today, in my musing about this upcoming year it occurred to me that by the end of it, I am more then likely going to be a complete emotional wreck. )
Anyway, sufficed to say, I need some sort of a title for this blog and nothing springs to mind.
Thank you Mr Dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment